Well, you all didn’t hate last week’s “What I Love Wednesday” so, here goes another one! Above is my favorite photo I’ve taken this spring…ranunculus with my adorable sister in the background. Random? Yes. Funny? Sometimes. Crap you can buy? Yep! Enjoy!
1. So, I have a thing for funny t-shirts. I buy them then I wear them once, no one “gets” the joke, then I don’t wear them again. Case and point: my Hello Katamari t-shirt. Maybe people would “get” this one?
2. Umm… what? Really, people amaze me sometimes.
3. So my good friend Gina made homemade bath bombs that makes me want to make them, and promptly destroy them by taking a bath.
4. Have you seen this video on how animals eat their food? It’s 2 minutes well worth spending!
5. And while we’re on videos, you’ve gotta see this Obama/Spielberg bit. Thanks for sending this one Mom!
6. I’m loving my PopSugar “Must Have” box that I’ve been getting. It’s kind of like Birchbox or the other monthly subscription boxes, but this one is full-size items and they’ve been fantastic so far! Want one? You can use the code “REFER5″ for $5 off your order.
7. Here’s this, because I’m a crazy cat lady whose campers are duckies every summer.
9. Yeah, I’ll be making this soon. Probably tomorrow. On a pizza.
10. Are you as addicted to Candy Crush Saga as I am? Seriously, I’m ticked I’m as “into it” as I am. But, Katrina made sprinkle candy bombs. Now, if I could only get them to work in my actual game…
And, because I love you, here’s a baby alpaca eating a leaf.