So, as many of you know, I’ve been a part of the Verizon Wireless Savvy Gourmets program since June. They’ve graciously provided me with two electronic devices and service for that time, and I’ve gotten to use and enjoy my Motorola XYBoard and LG Intuition since then. They’ve been my recipe-writing, Netflix-streaming, photo-taking sidekicks, and I’ve really enjoyed learning a non-Apple portable system.
Now, the time has come for me to share the wealth with you.
Thanks to Verizon, I’ve been given one brand-spanking-new Motorola RAZR HD phone and one (1) $50 Verizon gift card to give away to one lucky What’s for Dinner reader!
From Verizon, the Motorola RAZR Max features:
- An 8-megapixel camera and HD display that makes movies, photos, magazines and websites appear with vibrant clarity.
- Circles Widget makes it easy to view battery life, text notifications, missed calls or weather updates, right on the home screen.
- Near-field communications-enabled, so customers can use Android Beam to share contacts, documents and maps directly to compatible phones.
- A battery that allows for up to 32 hours of normal use and double the internal storage (of older RAZR phones) to 32 GB.
- Runs over 4G LTE, combined with Chrome for Android, meaning customers can enjoy blazing fast speeds that make downloading documents or surfing the Web a breeze.
- Device is Global Ready, so calling home or sending emails is possible from more than 205 countries around the world.
While I’ll probably always remain Apple-loyal, I do love my Droid devices and would recommend them to anyone!
So, about that giveaway: Use the handy dandy Rafflecopter widget to enter. If you’re reading this through a reader, you’ll have to click through to see the widget.
The only required entry is that you leave a comment answering: What RAZR HD feature are you most excited about? If you don’t want to use the Rafflecopter entry system, just leave your answer to that question.
Winners will be chosen on Friday, December 14! Good luck!