opened up wordpress.com for the very first time, picked out this picture:
Came up with a cute headline, and What's for Dinner? was born. My first post was, by today's standards, pathetic. No pictures, a lame description of a simple dinner, and absolutely no idea what i was doing.
My first photo post wasn't much better. In fact, I think it was worse. I can't believe I posted things like this…
And goodness what the heck is this?
Thankfully, my photography has gotten better (ya think?!)
And I truly and honestly couldn't have done this for four years without all of you. I've met some of my closest friends through blogging, and love that I have people to visit all over the world! I can't believe that it's been so long, and I really can't imagine my life without this little blog.
You've all seen me through my wedding…
the cupcake phase,
There has been travel and fun, births, weddings, and deaths, but you've all been there through it all!
To show my gratitude, I've planned a little giveaway. This is just a little something to show my appreciation for your continued support and readership… there's no way I could afford what I'd really like to do. I wish I could buy you all new KitchenAid mixers, or VitaMix blenders… but alas, I'm still a teacher.
So, some of my favorite kitchen things will be sent from my doorstep to yours for the low low price of a comment below:
1. A Joseph Joseph nesting bowls and measuring cup set
2. A Zak designs garlic peeler
3. Any 24-ounce Tervis tumbler…I happen to like this one:
- Simply leave a comment on this post telling me something you'd like to see more of in coming posts
- For an additional entry, tweet about the giveaway linking back to this post and mentioning @imadedinner, then come back and leave an additional comment telling me that you've done so.
- For another additional entry, "Like" the What's for Dinner? page on Facebook, then come back and leave a comment that you've done so
- And for a final entry and fourth entry (get the pattern here?) Pin your favorite What's for Dinner recipe on Pinterest mentioning @imadedinner then come back here and leave another comment that you've done so
- BONUS ENTRY: Tell me in the comments if you've ever made a recipe from What's for Dinner, what it was, and what you thought!
So, from the bottom of my cupcake-filled heart, thank you for four amazing years!