I’m going to be honest here: I haven’t cooked in well over a week. That will be remedied today, but seriously, it’s been so hot and I’ve been so busy that carry out is about all I can handle. It’s going to be another fantastic week at camp… the county fair, girl’s night out, and next sunday is my birthday! The big 3-2 is looming just around the corner!
At camp, I’ve taken to letting my campers take a few photos a day of things they find cool… this week’s trees and pool chairs are courtesy of two different 5-year-olds.
1. Chicago Cubs game on 7/16
2. First-Place-winning watermelon carving!
3. Trees, courtesy of a camper
4. Pool chairs, courtesy of a camper
5. “Too cold to swim”
6. Tomato specks from my mom’s garden
7. Early birthday present from Adam: a Pandora bracelet with two perfect charms
8. Tony. He magically appeared on the windowsill at camp. We are moving him every day and seeing where he ends up.
As always, if you have any summer snapshots to share, send them my way at email@example.com or add them to the Flickr Group!