Another fabulous week has passed, and while it had its ups and downs, in all, the ups definitely have overshadowed the downs.
Here are a few snapshots from the week:
1. Japanese elm in Amy’s back yard
2. Miss Turtle got a chance to hang out at camp
3. Poof balls
4. Eyeball gumballs for Trick-or-Treat Day
5. Pom-Pom Princess
6. Cool perspective shot taken by a camper. She said “I like that you can see that its two trees but it all looks like one.”
7. I was a cowgirl for Trick-Or-Treat Day. Note to self: Bring a change of clothes next time costumes include jeans and a 90-degree day.
8. We watched Stella for the weekend! Maddux was happy to have his friend back.
9. Obligatory Instagram sunbeam shot
10. Adam and I in a photo booth at my friend Erin’s wedding! Remember the engagement shoot and the shower cupcakes? Now she’s married! Congrats!
I’ll be back to food posts soon… I think. My days are getting longer and longer, so cooking is low on my priority list. Though, I bet I’d have more time if I planned ahead and cooked more… oh the vicious cycle.
Have a wonderful week!