Well, This Sucks

So remember how I said I had been sick, and was on the mend, and was going to be back to blogging soon?

Well, luck has not been on my side. I was admitted to the hospital after a visit to the ER yesterday, and will be here for the next 24 hours. It’s already been 28 hours and I’m sick of it.

The reason? Severe bronchitis, low oxygen levels, and a high/racing pulse. After multiple breathing treatments, oxygen, and lots of rest, I think I may be turning a corner… but for now, this is my view:

IMG_2326.jpg

Flowers from Adam, candy from my mom, lots of water, and my laptop… I just wish I were home…

There may be a few guest posts in coming days, and hopefully things will be back to normal soon.

Thanks for bearing with me!

xoxo

signature

This entry was posted in random, Side Dishes and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Well, This Sucks

1. Amanda says:

oh no Mara! I’m sorry to hear that. Hope you get out of there asap.
    Amanda´s last blog post ..Is my plateau ready to go?

2. Oh no Mara!! I hope you get better soon! Sounds like you have some wonderful people looking out for you, those goodies are just what the doctor ordered. Get some rest now. 😉

3. Lisa says:

Yikes! I hope you feel better soon!
    Lisa´s last blog post ..If It’s Not Working…

4. Lauren says:

AHHh!! Im so so sorry hun. Please get better soon. Lots of love and well wishes my dear. <3 xoxo
    Lauren´s last blog post ..Over It {A Recipe Post}

5. Jessica J says:

That’s horrible! Feel better!

6. Oh no! I hope you’re feeling better soon!! The hospital is never fun for anyone 🙁
    Liz @ Tip Top Shape´s last blog post ..Pet Peeve Wednesday: Celebrity Edition

7. I’m so sorry that this is all happening, but happy to hear you may be turning a corner. Let me know if you need anything at all. I’m thinking of you often!
    Jenn (eating bender)´s last blog post ..Bamboo Bottle + Tea Talk

8. Lissa says:

Oh Mara, feel better — my goodness. Get well!
    Lissa´s last blog post ..Benefits of Babyschool

9. Biz says:

So sorry Mara! You you are turning the corner too, but glad you got help and it didn’t turn into pnemonia! Hugs!
    Biz´s last blog post ..Love this Weather!