I like bullet point lists. Since there are a lot of “things” to tell/show you all, I’ll make a bullet point list. Sounds reasonable, yes?
- I had a lovely day today with my mom. We went and got pedicures, went out for crepes, shopped at a fabulous accessories store, and went to IKEA.
- Adam and I went to SmashBurger for dinner. They have burgers with fried onion straws and sweet potato fries. Need I say more?
- Speaking of Adam, he surprised me today with an absolutely beautiful gift of a diamond necklace! I haven’t taken it off yet!
- I’m addicted to Pinning things. Apparently, Maddux likes it too.
- Speaking of Maddux, all he wants in life right now is to be friends with our cat Big. He will stare at her, stalk her, try to give her kisses… but this is all that happens, usually followed by hissing. I swear, he’d buy her a drink if he could…
- Speaking of drinks, the winner of the free iced tea coupon (as chosen by the Adam random number generator, a.k.a. “Hey Adam, pick a number 1-29″) is comment #23
Congratulations Misty! Send me an email with your mailing address, and I’ll get you your coupon in the next few days!
Camp starts Monday…which means Wednesday in Numbers starts Wednesday!!
Have a wonderful Friday all!