I’m attempting an alliteration every day this week that I post. Sensational Sunday has collected 15 amazing links so far… have you posted yours?
A few things to think on and drool over…
1. Camp begins for me on June 13. This means for you, Wednesdays in Numbers start again on June 15!
2. Maddux and Adam are getting along swimmingly
That’s Adam’s “oh my goodness he’s so cute and leaning on my shoulder but wait a second he’s on the couch and what do you mean you’re taking a picture” face.
3. I made this on Saturday night and it was gone by Sunday afternoon.
Joy the Baker’s cinnamon pull-apart bread. Unreal and delicious. I might have to make that again.
4. Speaking of making something again: I donated pretzels to Tina’s bake sale. They sold. I made them and dropped a couple and therefore didn’t have a dozen (which is what I donated.) I have to make another batch, but it’s been far too nice out to bake. I’m sorry Lesley! You’ll have them soon!
5. I had to visit this store today to pick something up for my mom. These were involved
So were these
I made these on Sunday. They were delicious.
I’ll have some new things for you tomorrow… or maybe Thursday. I might have to go make some more cinnamon bread.