One Year Ago…

One year ago today, I married my best friend, soul mate, and partner in crime. It’s been an amazing year full of ups and downs and new adventures, and I can truly say that I cannot wait to see what the rest of our lives have in store for us.

Our wedding was, without question, the best day of my life… and not because I got to dress up like a princess and wear pretty shoes, but because I knew that it was the day that my life was made truly complete. Adjusting to calling Adam my “husband” instead of my “fiancee” or “boyfriend” took a while, and to be honest, I still giggle sometimes when I introduce him as my husband.

So, to help celebrate, here’s a collection of my very favorite wedding photos… feel free to “ooh” and “aah”! It’s been such fun to relive these photos time and time again… now if only I could still fit in the dress…

268497086309

328738086309

992228086309

899548086309

293148086309

648808086309

Best. Day. Ever.

We spent this weekend up in Milwaukee after celebrating Thanksgiving with our families… so there are more food related posts to come, but today, I will be sappy.

I love you Adam!

xoxo.jpg

signature.jpg

This entry was posted in family and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

32 Responses to One Year Ago…

1. Woohoo! Happy anniversary, Mara and Adam! Hope you had fun last night – I loved looking at these pictures again. It seems like just yesterday was your wedding day!

Love you!
    Jenn (eating bender)´s last blog post ..Giving Thanks

2. Lauren says:

So cute! Happy Anniversary love birds. ;)
    Lauren´s last blog post ..I Surrender!

3. Evan Thomas says:

wwwwAwwwwwwww Happy anniversary!

4. Happy Happy Anniversary! Here is to many years to come!!
    Cheers!
    -Hannah

5. Debi says:

Happy First Anniversary!
    I love the photos– especially the cake and the flowers… everything looked perfect!
    Debi

6. Happy Anniversary! Love the pictures!

7. Awe, I just love the one of you and your bridesmaids giggling! Happy first anniversary!
    Amy at TheSceneFromMe´s last blog post ..Creme de Menthe Oreo Poppers

8. Beautiful photos!! Happy Anniversary!
    Melissa (MelissaLikesToEat)´s last blog post ..1388…yesterday Crazy Tailgate Time!

9. quix says:

can’tAwww can’t believe it’s been a year already (that’s what I said too when Oct 4th – our 1st came around). Cheers to many more happy anniversaries!
    quix´s last blog post ..Almost Wordless Almost Wednesday

10. Happy anniversary beautiful!
    Jessica @ How Sweet It Is´s last blog post ..Holiday Baking Begins!

11. Nicole, RD says:

Aw!!! Gorgeous wedding day! Happy Anniversary! The cake is DARLING!!! Enjoy :)
    Nicole, RD´s last blog post ..Ode to the Clementine

12. FoodCents says:

Happy Anniversary, friend!!!! I think this is the last means of communication I can send congarts. via, unless I can figure out the “smoke signal” thing.

So pretty :) I love your cute lil’ flowergirl covering her eyes.

13. VeggieGirl says:

Tears of joy right here, right now!
    VeggieGirl´s last blog post ..We Had A Ball

14. CCHSAASR says:

Best wishes you guys are the greatest love from the ghost. Many many happy years to both of you

15. Rose says:

You’ve been married one year already?! Oh my goodness, how time flies! Congrats you two.
    Rose´s last blog post ..Maple Oat Nut Scones

16. sophia says:

Happy anniversary, gorgeous Mara!!! May you two lovebirds have many many more wonderful anniversaries ahead of you, each one deeper and happier than the last!

17. Happy Anniversary to you both!
    Lara (Thinspired)´s last blog post ..Calendar Girls Giveaway

18. Rhonda says:

What a beautiful tribute to your happy union! You both are so adorable. I especially love the picture of your flower girl covering up her eyes…how typical of a young one! Ewww, boy cooties!
    Rhonda´s last blog post ..Heart Attack on a Stick &amp Giving Thanks

19. Sara says:

Happy anniversary! I love the photo of both of you with your wedding party on the stairs. And your ketubah is really nice! Enjoy your second year and all the years to come.
    Sara´s last blog post ..Busy November

20. happy anniversary beautiful lady! your smile says it all :)
    Heather (Heather’s Dish)´s last blog post ..Beware the Exploding Apples

21. elise says:

i cant get enough of these photos. gahhhh…so amazing.
    elise´s last blog post ..Bowl meals

22. Happy anniversary to you and your man!!! you both deserve the best!!!
    Melissa @ TryingToHeal´s last blog post ..Slaughterhouse

Happy Anniversary Mara!
    Marianne´s last blog post ..SnOMG!

24. Wow, time flies! Happy Anniversary to you and Adam! It only gets better, I promise :)
    Andrea of Care to Eat´s last blog post ..So- what will it be

25. aww happy anniversary! I love reliving weddings through the photos…hope you guys have fun celebrating!
    natalie (the sweets life)´s last blog post ..Cinnamon Oatmeal Raisin Scones

26. Congratulations! You can tell from your faces, that it was the best day of your life. Hope you have fun celebrating ;)

27. Roz says:

Happy Anniversary Mara!!! LOVE LOVE the photos!!! You looked radiant!!!
    Roz´s last blog post ..Sunday in Victoria

28. Biz says:

I can’t believe its been a year already! Congrats and cheers to many more! :D

29. Beautiful photos! congratulations on a year of happiness – you were such a stunning bride and you just look so HAPPY! Love it. And awesome cake BTW.

30. Meagan@TIL says:

Happy Anniversary! Your wedding pictures look amazing and you looked so happy! Congratulations!