Cute Food Saturday!

CFS.jpg

Today’s Cute Food Saturday is a very special one… it’s my mom’s birthday! So, to celebrate the day, we’re spending the day together.

First, we’re going bowling:

201005072054.jpg
Then, we’re headed to my mom’s favorite pizza place:

201005072055.jpg
I’ve baked some special goodies that you’ll see later this weekend, but they might look something like this:

201005072057.jpg
We might spend some time outside, if it’s nice this afternoon…

201005072058.jpg
And now, a few of my mom’s favorite things:

201005072102.jpg

201005072108.jpg
Cooking
201005072109.jpg
Making amazing mosaics
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!
I LOVE YOU!

And of course, the gratuitous mom/daughter wedding picture:

Mara & Adam_0283-2.jpg

Stay tuned for more mom love tomorrow for Mother’s Day!

This entry was posted in Cute Food Saturday and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Cute Food Saturday!

1. Happy birthday to your mom!! That is a beautiful picture of you two!!
    .-= Heather @ Side of Sneakers´s last blog ..Two Six =-.

2. Abby says:

That “kitchen” cake is incredible! I don’t know how many people it could feed, technically, but holy crap! Very “Ace of Cakes” and tres, tres cool.

Happy Birthday to your mom!

3. Gabriela says:

Awww – lovely pics as always, Maya!
    Happy Birthday to your Mom 😀
    Wish you a wonderful weekend, love!
    Brazilian XOXO´s,
    Gabriela
    .-= Gabriela´s last blog ..Go With The Flow =-.

4. Christina says:

Happy Birthday to your mom!! Those carrot cupcakes will forever remind me of CakeWrecks with the little babies “riding” them. hehe And that kitchen cake is ridiculous!!! I can’t imagine spending that much time and detail just to eat it!
    .-= Christina´s last blog ..Friday Firsts – Hamburger Buns =-.

5. Happy birthday to your mom!! 🙂

Love all of those cakes, especially the pizza and mushroom ones. So awesome!

Jenn
    .-= Jenn (www.j3nn.net)´s last blog ..Overnight PB&J =-.

6. mom says:

thanks,sweetie!!love you too!!!

7. Jackie says:

Happy B-day to your mom! I have really clear memories of her in middle school showing us paintings (when parents would come and teach us stuff.) And I love that mosaic cake! Maybe I should attempt it sometime…
    .-= Jackie´s last blog ..Starfruit =-.

8. laura says:

1) I want the kitchen cake it is so CUTE
    2) I love the picture of you and your mom–LOVE LOVE LOVE it. You guys are so beautiful in it.

9. sophia!!! says:

Of course all the cute pictures are cute and lovely (esp the kitchen cake) but my fave picture is the one of you and your momma! GORGEOUS! I got a preview of it on Facebook, but just had to wish you another Happy MOther’s Day! 😀