Cute Food Saturday!

After the creepy break we took last week, this week, we're back to cuteness! There's a random conglomeration of adorable today, so enjoy!

200911070856.jpg
Some "crispy" apples

200911070900.jpg
Some moogles... does anyone else know moogles??

200911070903.jpg
I think those are bugs of some sort...

200911070904.jpg
An entire cupcake Thanksgiving dinner

200911070906.jpg
Remember Kirby?

200911070910.jpg
Bunny Butt cupcakes

200911070912.jpg
Fuzzy monster cupcakes

200911070913.jpg
Somewhere over the rainbow

That's all for this week! I only have 2 more Cute Food Saturdays before I'm a "Sadie Sadie Married Lady!" Crazy!

Have a great Saturday!

This entry was posted in Cute Food Saturday and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Cute Food Saturday!

1. VeggieGirl says:

KIRBY!!!!!!!! Flashback 😀
    .-= VeggieGirl´s last blog ..An Episode, An Update, And An Agenda =-.

2. That thanksgiving dinner cracks me up!
    .-= Leah @ Simply Fabulous´s last blog ..Ingredient list woes =-.

3. K says:

Those rainbow cupcakes are so fun! I love all of them!
    .-= K´s last blog ..Better =-.

4. oh my goodness! i’d forgotten about kirby 🙂
    .-= cinnamonquill´s last blog ..World Peace (Cookies) For Vegans =-.

5. Christina says:

I think the bunny butts look the best b/c they barely have any frosting on them!! mmm. haha And the gravy on the thanksgiving dinner one is too funny!
    .-= Christina´s last blog ..Teeny Tiny Side Dish =-.

6. Meghan says:

Oh my gosh, “Sadie Sadie Married Lady!” – my Aunts used to say that all the time!! Totally made me smile to ‘hear’ you say that. Love Cute Food Saturday, keep up the great work.
    .-= Meghan´s last blog ..Trick or Treat!!! =-.

7. I was at a food expo today and someone made those Thanksgiving dinner cupcakes!
    .-= Jessica @ How Sweet It Is´s last blog ..Pumpkin Spice Vanilla Bean Cupcakes with Pumpkin Spice Frosting. =-.

8. Biz says:

Ah! The wedding is so soon! 😀

Everything will be great!
    .-= Biz´s last blog ..Another Bizzy Day! =-.

9. The Thanksgiving dinner is my favorite! That is just plain awesome.
    .-= Lara (Thinspired)´s last blog ..Review: EatSmart Kitchen Scale =-.

10. Tamara Lea says:

I love your cute food saturdays!! I don’t know how you find these but I love ’em. I was trying to find instructions for that thanksgiving dinner one, but I gave up after I realiezed I don’t have that kind of patience!

Enjoy the final countdown to the wedding. These next few weeks will be a time you’ll remember for the rest of your life!
    .-= Tamara Lea´s last blog ..What I’ve been eating 10/23 thru 11/7 =-.

11. Diana says:

I guess that’s one butt I wouldn’t mind having. Very cute.
    .-= Diana´s last blog ..How Being a Food Blogger is Turning Me Into a Food Snob =-.

12. Anjali Shah says:

Omg these baked goods are WAY too cute! 🙂 I can’t believe you made all of them – I think my favorites are the fuzzy monsters 🙂 Btw – it was great meeting you at FoodBuzz – I really enjoyed reading through your blog and your pictures are great! Have a great Thanksgiving and stay in touch!
    Anjali Shah´s last blog post ..Tips for Eating Healthy on Thanksgiving- Enjoy the holiday without ruining your diet!