over 100 recipes
245 Google Reader followers
402 FeedBurner subscribers
715 Twitter followers
ONE YEAR OF WHAT'S FOR DINNER!
Did anyone figure it out? The theme for yesterday's Cute Food Saturday was "birthday cakes". Not because any human was having a birthday, but because the blog was! I cannot believe it's been a year already. I've met some of the most amazing people, both virtually and in real life, and had wonderful experiences, fun times, and great food.
I've discovered new foods
- One foodie charm of their choice
- One coupon for free Oikos yogurt (16 oz)
- One 32 oz. jar Tropical Traditions Extra Virgin Coconut OIl
- One coupon for free Alouette spreadable cheese
- One package of Matt's Cookies (a Chicago favorite)
- Three pieces of Fannie May chocolate (another Chicago fave, individually wrapped of course)
- Two Cherry Pie Larabars
- A Food-Themed bracelet by my ColorHungry friend
- One Chicago-themed travel mug
That's not all, but I haven't figured out the rest yet! Due to shipping costs, entry is limited to US residents only. How to enter? The usual!
- Leave a comment below for one entry
- Link back to this post on your blog, or email me for a second entry, AND leave a second comment that you've done so..
- Tweet about the contest mentioning @imadedinner AND (this is the key for the third entry) leave a second comment to tell me you've done so
Only comments will be counted for entry!! The contest will run the whole week, and the winner will be announced on Sunday, October 25th.
I spent today at the apple orchard with Lizz and Skylar, and then we went to Asian Noodle House...enjoy the pictures!