A New Feature: Cute Food Saturday!

I've made a decision. There will now be a weekly feature on What's For Dinner called "Cute Food Saturday" where I feature pictures of particularly cute food. When I say cute, this can be things like tiny versions of vegetables that are supposed to be big, like these tiny carrots:
carrots 095.JPG
Or maybe food carved to look like something else, like these cauliflower sheep:
9.jpg
OR, in true Japanese cuteness tradition, it might be something like this relaxing kitty bento box:
Pigsy14.jpg
If you find or create something that you'd like to have featured on Cute Food Saturdays, email it to imadedinner@gmail.com and I'll be sure to feature it and link back to you! Also, I've just submitted 6 of my favorite recipes to Foods That Fit's Blogger Cookbook! I think you should ALL do the same!
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

34 Responses to A New Feature: Cute Food Saturday!

1. VeggieGirl says:

BEYOND cute ­čśÇ

VeggieGirl┬┤s last blog post..Episode 6 of VeggieGirl TV: News & Reviews

2. FoodsThatFit says:

Oh my goodness that is too cute! I would LOVE to get some of your recipes!

FoodsThatFit┬┤s last blog post..Blogger Cookbook is Looking Good & Banana Cubes!

3. Becca A says:

The kitty bento box is too precious! I would not be able to eat my lunch if it looked like that!

Becca A┬┤s last blog post..Maybe Later

4. coco says:

Such a great idea to bring a smile to everyone!!! I love the kitty plate! ­čśÇ

coco┬┤s last blog post..negative correlation (research, eats)! ~~ New Challenge proposal!

5. Krista says:

Those photos are AWESOME!!!!! ­čÖé

6. laura says:

Oh Mara I get baby carrots from my garden that are that small. Mam they are good to eat. Can I send you pics of cutie foods or maybe I’ll post cute ones on my blog on cute food Saturday. Thanks for making me smile! Have a great day. Laura PS how was WI today? Good I’m sure!

laura┬┤s last blog post..Need some recommendations

7. awww, i love cute food saturday!

Sarah (Tales of Expansion)┬┤s last blog post..Only food can make me move

8. brandi says:

how fun!

brandi┬┤s last blog post..Soggy Saturday

9. Love it, love it, love it! Mmm….rice ­čÖé

Lara (Thinspired)┬┤s last blog post..Popcorn & Plagiarism (02/27/09)

10. Cool new feature!

Foodie (Fab and Delicious Food)┬┤s last blog post..Oatmeal and POM Wonderful 100% Pomegranate Juice

11. Biz says:

What cute carrots! I like the baby cucumbers at Trader Joe’s but can’t justify the $3.99 price tag!

12. Hallie says:

Those veggie animals are hilarious! I’ll be on the look out for things to send you for this feature.

Hallie┬┤s last blog post..Fish Tacos for GirlsÔÇÖ Night

13. Meg says:

Love the cat! What fun!

14. Shelly says:

Welcome to the foodie blog roll. Those cauliflower sheep are just adoreable!

15. MemeGRL says:

Just saying hi to another of the newest Foodie Blogrollers. Love the cauliflower sheep!

MemeGRL┬┤s last blog post..Small Blessings

16. Fancy says:

You’re adorable, Mara!

17. emily says:

oooh, I like this theme!

emily┬┤s last blog post..Back <3

18. Clean Veggie says:

those carrots are just too cute for words!!!

Clean Veggie┬┤s last blog post..Hunger?

19. How cute is that?

Beadie @ What I Ate Yesterday┬┤s last blog post..Ah. A Very Nice Day

20. Sophia says:

AAAAAAAAHH!!! FREAKING ADORABLE!
    I LOVE those mini carrots and that kitty bento? How will you ever bear to EAT it?

Sophia┬┤s last blog post..Last meal before ÔÇťExecution DayÔÇŁ

21. Donna says:

These look so adorable! Just found your site. It looks like loads of fun! Great stuff!

Donna┬┤s last blog post..Smoked Paprika Flank Steak with Basil Butter and an Award

Those really are some adorable eats. The sheep are great, and how can you not like that kitty bento box? If only I had the time to make food that cute!

Marianne┬┤s last blog post..Chew, Chew, Chew

23. Emily says:

These are precious!

Emily┬┤s last blog post..Sisters, Sisters…

24. haha very *cute*

Heather @ Hangry Pants┬┤s last blog post..She Says: Hot Date Night in Veggie Heaven

25. Your cute food is definitely cute! I just loved the cauliflower sheep and that little japanese kitten…. ­čÖé

Simone (junglefrog)┬┤s last blog post..How to: Shoot a cake

26. Elizabeth says:

I am excited for cute food day! I love those little sheep! In fact, as I was looking, my husband saw the screen adn cooed “Oh, look at those cute tiny little carrots!” No joke, he was truly excited. ­čÖé

Elizabeth┬┤s last blog post..Long DayÔÇŽ

27. Pingback: Simple Sunday Supper: Crockpot Posole » What’s For Dinner?

28. I love the cute food idea! I look forward to seeing more of these. I must remember the cauliflower sheep. I made sheep cookies once, rolling dough into little puffs and then sticking them together. They were very cute and very popular.

Elizabeth Barrette┬┤s last blog post..How to Host a Potluck Feast

29. justine says:

so adorable! I love how the sheep can be made ate home easily. they would be great for baby sitting, too. I might just have to steal this idea!

justine┬┤s last blog post../forty/eight/

30. Erin says:

This is hilarious! I love it so much! You’re so CUTE

Erin┬┤s last blog post..Erin: Eight is great

31. Pingback: Cute Food Saturday! » What’s For Dinner?

32. Pingback: Cute Food Saturday! » What’s For Dinner?

33. Pingback: Twitter Trackbacks for What's For Dinner? ┬╗ Blog Archive ┬╗ A New Feature: Cute Food Saturday! [imadedinner.net] on Topsy.com

34. Pingback: relaxing bento kitty | modcatlove